Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jerusalem UFO

The Internet has been buzzing about a UFO sighting in Jerusalem recently.  I normally don't take sightings like this very seriously and I grew increasingly skeptical when I finally watched video of it.  The video that I saw looked to be highly suspicious because the UFO looked like it could be faked by a trick of perspective and a small light rig.  No video tampering would be necessary in this scenario.

It then came to my attention that there were multiple videos from multiple angles, but others have done a good job of pointing out the flaws in each of those videos so I opted not to scrutinize them myself.  The whole thing just seems entirely too good to be true and the various anomalies that have been pointed out seem to suggest tampering with the footage.  I know that there are a lot of people out there that want to believe this is proof of alien visitation but I just don't buy it.  Aliens may be visiting Earth, but I don't think this is them.

Are aliens here? Shining white 'UFO' spotted over Jerusalem shrine
Jerusalem UFO 'Almost Certainly a Hoax'

I've stated my position but only you can decide for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. A sad joke indeed. If there was really a UFO over Jerusalem, the Isreali air force would have shot it down in about three seconds flat.

    ReplyDelete