Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Scenarios Debunked

2012 Pictures: 6 Maya Apocalypse Myths Debunked

This is something to think about for anyone feeling on edge this year. This debunking says nothing of unforeseen supernatural influences but it does give a little more insight into the date and the theories that are getting passed around. There are, of course, many more individual theories of apocalypse as well as theories of transformation.

I don't worry about it too much. Whatever is coming, if anything, is totally beyond my control. An event of this magnitude is on a scale so large that my worry and fear will do absolutely nothing to thwart it. As such I don't worry about it. I just go on with my life. If this really is the last year then I'm going to live it how I want, not cowering in fear of something I have no control over. Live life to the fullest whether the world ends tonight, tomorrow, in December, or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment