Friday, October 29, 2010

No aliens, just terrorists.

So, the Pleiadians didn't show up but it seems that the mail-bombs almost did.  I will admit that I had a "Holy crap," moment when I saw the President addressing the nation on the TV today.  Then I learned that it was about potential terrorist threats.

Maybe this is a sign that the terrorists are actually aliens or the aliens are actually terrorists?  Maybe the aliens actually tipped us off to the terrorists?  I think it's far more likely that it's just a coincidence and this was another prediction that just didn't pan out.  Meeting some aliens would have been neat too.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, please see my previous post and also the link below.

Terror plot thwarted as US-bound explosives seized

No comments:

Post a Comment