Friday, October 29, 2010

Official Disclosure of Extraterrestrial Presence

I've seen rumors of some kind of official disclosure of extraterrestrials popping up pretty consistently for a while now.  There have been rumors going around for years, but there really seems to be a big interest in the idea now because of various movies and television shows as well as widespread publicized UFO sightings all over the globe.  "Publicized" is the operating word here.  International UFO sightings are nothing new, but the media attention is.

The election of Barack Obama to the presidency two years ago seemed to add fuel to the fire of official disclosure as well.  His campaign promises of hope and change appealed to UFO enthusiasts, it seems, and many apparently thought that official disclosure could be a part of his sweeping changes.  In the past couple of months is when all of this has stuck out to me the most though.  Stan Fulham (allegedly) even went so far as to lay down a date.

That date is October 29th, 2010.  Today.  The prediction goes that President Obama is going to announce the existence of extraterrestrials and our interaction with them.  The Pleiadians (aliens from somewhere in the Pleiades star cluster) are also supposed to make an appearance.  The original YouTube video referenced by the person I learned this from was taken down by the user and I never got to see it, so take that as you will.  Personally, I'll believe all of this when it happens.

Predictions of official disclosure or first contact are as common as predictions of the end of the world and they're about as reliable too.  Due to this chronic inaccuracy I tend to not pay much attention to them anymore.  Being as the date is upon us though, I thought I'd share it with the rest of the world and in the case it actually happens I can boast that I was in the know beforehand.  I've included a link to UFO Digest at the bottom of this post that gives some perspective on this particular prediction.  Here's to meeting our benevolent space-brothers today.

Stan Fulham's Next Alien Communique or Elaborate Hoax

2 comments: