Wednesday, December 29, 2010

1982 Psychic Spying Research Program Proposal

Word that the US government has made attempts at developing Exceptional Human Functioning (EHF) such as psychic abilities is not really new.  What is new for me is getting to take a look at the declassified documents.  Reading through this stuff makes me wonder where it may have gone and where it could be at the present, as far as advancement of capabilities goes.  I've mentioned before that there's evidence that the NSA started its own psychic spying program after STAR GATE was shut down by the CIA.  This, along with other items of evidence, tells us that the government is still working with psychic abilities in some capacity.

Here is the research program proposal that I'm talking about.

Expect for me to link to and write about more documents like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment