Friday, December 10, 2010

Strange creature in Louisiana?

There is growing buzz about a picture taken with a hunter's trail camera that shows what appears to be an unearthly creature in the Louisiana woods.  You can get the story here and here.  Naturally, this kind of thing stirs controversy.  Is it real?  Is it a hoax?  Is it a misidentified animal or human?

When I first saw this last night I thought that the backstory was extremely suspicious.  The camera was allegedly destroyed but the data card survived and the hunter wished to remain anonymous.  This alone was enough for me to want to write the whole thing off.  I'll just come out and say that I don't think it's legitimate.  I want more details on the whole thing before I believe there's a ghoul stalking the woods of Louisiana.

Maybe someone with some photo manipulation experience would like to take a look at the photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment