Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell to 2010

I don't have anything to post except that I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve.  May we see in 2011 the fulfillment of our goals and may we bask in health and happiness.  Thank you to everyone that keeps coming back to read what I have to write.  Stay safe everyone.

I would also like to say that I probably won't be posting every single day in the coming year.  I would like to focus more on quality than on quantity and I think that the blog will be better for it.  I'd like to go more in-depth on topics and in order to do this I will have to cut back my posting frequency.  It is sometimes very difficult to come up with a post every single night and I think that it shows.  This said, I'm planning to post at least once a week; hopefully more often.

Have a great time tonight and here's an early "Happy New Year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment